Thursday, January 15, 2015

In which I keep an annotated list of sorts...

Books I've read so far this year:

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
LOVED. IT. Nerdy twin girl writes fanfic, finds herself, and falls in love, all in the best ways. It felt like my first year of college all over again, as I pictured it in my old dorm at Earlham. I loved this book so much that I had to stop at a Starbucks and finish it in the parking lot because I couldn't wait for the 10 minute drive home. :)

The Selection by Kiera Cass
 Perfection. I am a sucker for The Bachelor/Bachelorette shows and I love a feisty heroine who is not afraid to be herself and speak her mind. I also love a good romance. Although this is set in the future, I keep thinking it's historical fiction, which I also love. I finished it in 2 days after a 13 year old patron was trying to tell me about it and loved it so much she said, "I have no words!" and walked away. So cute, and I must say, it was fabulous.


No comments:

Post a Comment